Day: Plan Actual
Monday: 50 Minute Run 4.4 @ 11:09
Tuesday: 4(10minx2min) 6.25 @9:46
Wednesday: Cross Train Rest
Thursday: 50 Minute Run 5 @10:45
Friday: 60 Minute Run 5.1 @ 11:34 pace
Saturday: cross train Group Training
Sunday: 12 miles 12 miles at 12:37 pace
Monday. Back is so tender from my stupid flip belt. Hurts to lay on my back or sit in a chair. Argh. Trainer day focused on glutes. Hamstrings and hips. Legs were still dead from Saturday’s session. On the run my left calf was on fire the entire time.
Tuesday was track night. While most of the group did a race walking clinic a few of us continued our threshold training. Did .5 mile warm up + an unrecorded .25 mile. Then started 4 sets of running 10 minutes followed by 3 minute recovery. Ended up feeling strong endurance wise and able to keep my pace close to 9:05-9:15. Recovery pace was a slow jog. Followed by .5 mile cool down. Left calf was still tight from yesterday and lower back is still bruised but getting better. Ended up being my fastest 6 miles ever, and the thought of breaking an hour in a 10k seems doable. (Which is still one of my goals).
Totally embraced my rest day on Wednesday.
Thursday ran the strand with South Bay Runners Club. Felt alright. No lingering issues. Beautiful night to get outside.
Friday was bumped up to a 60 minute run. Ran to Snoozy's house. Totally wasn't feeling it. Probably the La Croix bubbly not settling well with my stomach. I won't do that again before a run.
Saturday, did group training at DGF. Legs felt completely toast after the first round, and we got to do it all again for a second round. Hamstrings totally not happy after that. After work out, I ended up climbing about 52 flights of stairs (per my watch) moving furniture and boxes from out upstairs to our main floor or basement. Completely drained by 9pm.
Sunday, I woke up. My legs were dead. I was so sore I could barely walk. Yet, the plan said run, so I embraced the suck and I got my 12 miles in. They were slow, my legs weren't moving very fast, and my stride was super short. After a short 2 miles, I switched to 5 minutes run/1 minute walk and around mile 10 switched to 2 min run/30 sec walk. After my run, I accidentally dropped my water bottle on the ground, and I could barely bend over and pick up. Followed the run with a little bit more of moving things, and getting the house ready for the workers to start tomorrow. (As long as I don't stop moving, I'm good but good, but once I stop its game over).
Exercise Goal: A-
Nutrition Goal: B
Had 2 nights out for fast food (The Habit and Chic-Fil-A). Goal is no fast food for dinner through out the week. But thats tough. One of these weeks I will be successful.







No comments:
Post a Comment