Week 12:
Day: Plan Actual
Monday: 60 Minute Run Trainer Session
Tuesday: 4(10minx2min) 5.5 @10:55
Wednesday: Cross Train Rest
Thursday: 60 Minute Run 7 mile hike
Friday: 60 Minute Run 5.0 @ 11:07 pace
Saturday: cross train relaxed
Sunday: 14 miles-RacePace 14 miles at 12:45 pace
Week 13:
Day: Plan Actual
Monday: 60 Minute Run 3 mile walk
Tuesday: 4(10minx2min) Missed
Wednesday: Cross Train Rest
Thursday: 60 Minute Run 43 min @10:35
Friday: 60 Minute Run 44 min @ 10:58
Saturday: cross train relaxed
Sunday: 14 miles-RacePace 15 miles at 11:45 pace
Week 12:
These past few weeks I got a little side tracked. Lots going on. Redoing the upstairs floors while also playing Gig Harbor for a long weekend. But tried to get in what I could.
Monday I was dead from the run and moving everything in preparation for floor work. Ended up just making my trainer session but blew off my run.
Tuesday, I attempted doing the interval run on my own on the strand. No matter how hard I tried I could not maintain the desired pace, maybe due to the heat, maybe just exhaustion from all the house work.
Wednesday flew home, right big toe was not feeling great, just like it needed to crack. Thursday the run was skipped due to doing a 7 mile hike with my parents up to Lower Lena Lake. Beautiful views with a good climb (1200 ft of elevation gain in 3 miles).
Friday got back on track with my run and got 55 minutes in. Ran from my parents house to Fox Island bridge and back.
Sunday was suppose to be a 14 miler marathon simulation. 2 mile warm up- 10 miles at race pace - 2 miles cool down. The route I took was way hillier than I had expected, and I changed my goal from race to pace to just finish. Managed to face plant at mile 8, but only ended up with minor scraps. Need to work on picking up my feet.
Week 13:
Monday was my last day in Gig Harbor for the long weekend. So I opted to skip my run and go for an hour long walk with my mom. Highlight was seeing a deer jump out at us.
Tuesday was suppose to be an interval run. However, I got to pick up my cat from being boarded for a week. When we got home he seemed stress, confused and needy. So I opted to skip my run to give him some love.
Wednesday met with the trainer for stretching and strengthening. I seemed quite wobbly in my ankles that entire session.
Thursday woke up with a cramp in my calve. By the end of the day it was still tight when I went on the run. I ended up doing a mini interval run. 4 minutes fast 1 minute recovery. Managed to get 4 miles in, but overall didn't have time to get my 60 minutes in.
Friday, I was in a similar boat for my run. Managed to get 4 miles in but didn't make my 60 minutes. At mile 3 mile right ankle started having a jarring feeling. Managed to push through and finished.
Sunday was a 14 miler. I ended up trying race simulation again. It went better than the previous weekend but still faded out around mile 9. Ended up being about a 11 minute mile for race pace. Wasn't sure I was going to get to far, since my ankle got that same jarring feeling in it around mile 1 and lasted until about mile 5. After that the pain seemed to fade away. Lower back kicked in around mile 12. Ended up deciding to add a bonus mile at the end of the run due to next weeks vacation.
Exercise Grade: B-
Nutrition Grade: B-




















No comments:
Post a Comment