| Day | Planned | Actual | Comments |
| Monday | 60 Min AR | 30 minutes | Treadmill pyramid |
| Tuesday | 4x10 AT | 4x8 AT | Coach Mark stepped us back for the week |
| Wednesday | XT | Trainer Day | Arms, and balancing |
| Thursday | 50 Min AR | Off | Going away HH |
| Friday | Off | Group X 3.3 miles | Arms and Core |
| Saturday | 16 miles | 13.1 miles | 11:40 pace |
| Sunday | Off | Off | Off |
Okay starting to get some mileage on. Started the week with a 30 minute treadmill routine. I was feeling burnt out from the previous week and it was cold outside. I started with a slow warm up, and then started at 5.0 and ramped up the speed by .1 or .2 every minute until I reached 15 minutes. Then recovered and started the pyramid again. Its how I entertain myself on treadmill. Keeping constant speed is tedious and boring.
Tuesday I headed off to track. I dreaded it. I hadn't been at a true track work out since november. It was as tough as I thought would it would be. Mark took pity on the group, and we ended up doing 4 8 minute Threshold, with a 2 minute recovery. Per schedule it was suppose to be 10 minute with 3 minute recovery. Happy to do the 8 minutes, as I was dying in the last set, but I pulled it off.
Wednesday was a trainer day. We started with a lot of balancing type exercises, followed by some arms and chest press type exercises. (overall I feel like I whine way too much this year.)
Thursday I ended up going to a going away happy hour. I had hoped to squeeze a run in afterwards, even packed my stuff, but in the end friends won out.
Friday is normally and off day, but managed to get a 3 mile run and do group training day. It was a lot of arms and core. I had no grip strength in my left arm. However, saturday I was sore in my core. (It hurt every time I coughed).
Saturday, I ended up getting in 13.1 miles. Felt pretty good for not having ran that distance in awhile. I was able to keep my heart rate in a good zone overall. Ended up running up 190th, but had to walk about 3/4's up the hill.
Sunday, I rested.
Overall I give myself a B+ for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment