| Day | Planned | Actual | Comments |
| Monday | 60 Min AR | 31 min | Treadmill Run 10'11" |
| Tuesday | 4x10 AT | 4x10ish | Great Push |
| Wednesday | XT | Trainer Day | |
| Thursday | 60 Min AR | 50 minutes | 4.86 miles 10'17" pace |
| Friday | Off | Off | Closet day |
| Saturday | 60 | 60 | 5 miles 11'59 pace |
| Sunday | 12 | 15 | 11'50" pace |
Started Monday with a quick run on the treadmill. 5 minute warm up and then pyramids. Ended up getting 3 miles in, and then did some 10 pull ups and some ankle strength exercises.
Tuesday, I did track work out it was 4 sets of 10 minutes at or below a 10 minute pace, followed by 3 minutes of recovery. Ended up getting in 5.6 miles in during this work out. Overall exhausting but felt great to get it done. Hips were sore after the run.
![]() |
| SBRC - Heavy Medal Tuesday |
Wednesday, back was bothersome in the morning. Then went to a work out with Kei. Did a lot of glutes work out. Got demoted from the squats due to not having proper alignment. Need to work on that.
Thursday, did the Poinsettia Loop run at sketchers. As always it was challenging. At mile 2ish, my back was flared up with a shooting pain. Ended up finishing the work out. Back was tight and tender the rest of the night.
![]() |
| Thursday Night Run with SBRC |
Spent all day Friday re-doing my closet. It exhausted me mentally and I feel like impacted my weekends run.
Saturday... Legs were achey both Friday and Saturday night. I woke up not feeling it, but still made sure to get my hour run in. My legs felt like I was running through quick sand. It was not a great running day. Ended up with 5 miles.
Sunday, I had planned for 12, but wanted to do 16. (The thought of LA marathon around the corner was starting to get to me and I wanted to get some additional miles). Due to the achy legs, I ended up taking 2 advil before the run. Run again felt sluggish. My legs didn't want to move, but I decided no matter what I was going to be out there for 3 hrs. Ended up with 15.1 miles at an 11:50 pace.
May not have felt great this weekend running, but pushed through and it will help me be ready for anything on race day.
Training grade: A-


No comments:
Post a Comment