Last weeks plan was the following:
Day: Plan Actual Comments
Monday: 50 Minute Run 50 minutes 4.0 miles 11:45 pace with skirt sisters
Tuesday: Track 2.0 Track 2.0 Treadmill 3.5 miles (4x800s, 4x200 recovery)
Wednesday: Cross Train Visited beautiful Sandia Peak
Thursday: 50 Minute Run 49 min 4.5 miles 11:01
Friday: 40 Minute Run Skipped :(
Saturday: cross train Group Training/18 mile Bike ride
Sunday: 8 miles 8 miles 11:23 pace
![]() |
| Bosque River Trail |
| Skirt Sister 4miler in ABQ: Christine and Rebecca |
Tuesday was suppose to be Track 2.0. Since I wasn't able to make it to track night, I got creative and did Track 2.0 workout on the treadmill at the hotel. It was a 800 warmup, followed by 4x800's with 200 walk break between sets. Followed by 800 cool down. My pace for the 800s was slower than they would be at track night, but I had it at a 10 minute pace.

Wednesday, I took the day off, and went exploring the Sandia Peak with new found Skirt Sister Rebecca. It was gorgeous up there.
Thursday I flew home, followed by a trainer session and a 50 minute run. Friday I worked from home, and never found the motivation to get out on run. At night my legs completely ached and I was exhausted.
Saturday, I did a group session, followed by a beautiful 18 mile bike ride into Palos Verdes with Erica. Sunday I stuck to the plan and got my 8 mile run. Weather was amazing this week
This Week's Grade for training: B+/A-
This Week's Grade for nutrition: B+
This week nutrition wise, I did alright with travel. Once I got home I had no food in the house, so Thursday and Friday involved CFA, donut (national donut day), lots of cheese, salami, and crackers, and Ragin Cajun. Refrigerator is now stocked again and I should be on better track for an improved grade next week.
![]() |
| Simulated Track 2.0 |
![]() |
| PV Bike Ride |
![]() |
| Thursday Run |
![]() |
| Sunday Long Run |
![]() |
| PV Bike Ride with Erica |
![]() |
| Beautiful Views from PV with Princess Peach |
x










No comments:
Post a Comment