Last weeks plan was the following:
Day: Plan Actual Comments
Monday: 50 Minute Run 50 minutes 4.6 miles 10:53 pace
Tuesday: Track 2.0 Track 2.0 3 miles 2x400, 2x800, 2x400
Wednesday: Cross Train swim, group training
Thursday: 50 Minute Run 50 min 4.7 miles 11:02
Friday: 40 Minute Run 55 min stretch trainer/60 min private swim
Saturday: cross train 10 miles 11:35 pace (slight lower back/glute pain)
Sunday: 10 miles 2.3 miles 13:00 pace
Overall, I rearranged my long run and Friday run due to my travel schedule. Overall runs have felt okay, but still dealing with my right leg pain (hamstring/glute/back). More stretching and strengthening will help. Thursdays run was great. I ran with South Bay Running Club, and had great company with Briana.
I had a private swim lesson with Bryan. He gave me lots of good pointer to work on my swim. The 4 key take aways from the lesson are:
1. keep my head up (I tend to pull it down)
2. Keep my neck stiff (think of wearing a neck brace)
3. Bend arm early (when pulling out of the water, and also after entering the water)
4. Push all the way through with a straight wrist.
This Week's Grade for training: A-
This Week's Grade for nutrition: B+
Nutrition Grade was alright. Could have brought lunch more often. Celebrated Duane's birthday at a fancy restaurant.
![]() |
| Monday Night Run |




No comments:
Post a Comment